Played around with some mods, texture packs and shaders. I still like the default textures most but with the SEUS shaders applied it’s so much better playing minecraft.
I got it working on my Mac Pro with 1.4.7 using this configuration (the easiest in my opinion):
- First find and download the following:
MagicLauncher; ModLoader.zip; OptiFine-HD-U-C3-1.4.7.zip; GLSL-Shaders-OF-Mod-1-1.4.7.zip; SEUS Ultra v08.zip.
- Put the ModLoader, OptiFine and GLSL zipfiles in your minecraft mods folder.
- Start up MagicLauncher.
- In the Setup section add the three zip files from the mods folder. The order is important so have ModLoader on top; OptiFine in the middle and the GLSL file on the bottom. If you have any other mods see if they still work. When all is ready press OK and login.
- Now ModLoader has added a shaders folder inside your minecraft folder. You can paste the SEUS Ultra v08 zipfile in here.
- In minecraft go to your new shaders button in the options menu and select the file you just pasted.
- Exit out of the menu and all should work. Enjoy!
This is a very ugly -must dive into vimeo’s compression- video: